With all the fun story questing done this past weekend, and the knowledge that some of the ending stuff is for level 49 and 50, I decided to work towards those goals tonight.
- I decided to finish off the grand company rank 2 hunting logs, and check to see if I could get a promotion. I ended up using some seals to get a new bow.
- I did some FATE’s in the western and south-western parts of Central Coerthas, as well as several in Mor Dhona, and dinged level 46.
- I finished up the previous two story quests, Drowning the Voices and Acting the Part.
- I did the next several story quests
- Dressed for Conquest — no obligatory Imperial uniform picture, as I forgot to take one.
- Fool Me Twice
- Every Little Thing She Does is Magitek
- Escape from Castrum Centri — Epic, really fun fight! Epic cutscenes!
- The Black Wolf’s Ultimatum — another set of Epic cutscenes!
- I started Operation Archon, but because of where it was and the late hour, I didn’t do much with it.
- I did the quest Going for Gold in Vesper’s Bay to unlock the Aurum Vale dungeon.
- I switched over to Thaumaturge and did few FATE’s, side-quests, and checked off a few hunting log entries.
- For Their Eyes Only
- By the Toe